We love IKEA for its friendly prices, modern design and cutting-edge product releases. While these furniture from IKEA is relatively simple in design.
Most handy homeowners don’t want them to look like cheap and simple in their house and eager to find some ways to refashion them.
Today, we are bringing you some best IKEA hacks: gorgeous headboards, glam dressers, stylish nightstands and more to help you achieve the furniture of your affordable decor dreams.
- 1. Bookshelf Storage Bench
- 2. New Bedside Table
- 3. Wrapping Paper Container
- 4. Mid-Century Modern Coffee Table
- 5. DIY IKEA Hack Desk Under $60
- 6. Modern Welded Table
- 7. Basket Pet Bed
- 8. Ikea Hacked Barnboard Coffee Table
- 9. Textured Panel Dresser Makeover
- 10. A New Bedside Dresser:
- 11. Ikea Rast Dresser into Stylish Bathroom Storage
- 12. DIY Coffee Mugs and K-Cup Holder Organizer
- 13. Vintage Inspired Kitchen Island
- 14. DIY Command Center with Storage and Chalkboard
- 15. DIY Wire Basket Side Table
- 16. Silver Washers Nightstand
- 17. DIY Charging Station Using Ikea’s Fintorp Rail
- 18. Bar Cart Night Stand
- 19. Pantry Storage Unites
- 20. New Craftroom Desk Hacked from IKEA Rast Dresser
- 21. IKEA Hack Pendant Planter
- 22. DIY Utensilo Mit Lattenrost Sultan Lade:
- 23. Ikea Lack Side Table-Corbels
- 24. Vertical Succulent Garden Planter
- 25. DIY IKEA Hacked Curtain with Tassel Fringe
- 26. Small Bridge Bookshelf
1. Bookshelf Storage Bench
Turning a simple IKEA bookshelf on its side to create a storage bench seat.
2. New Bedside Table
Super simple to transform this Ikea Rast dresser. Just adding a little panit and changing the hardware to the simple IKEA dresser. It is now a new bed side table that’s perfect for guest bedroom.
3. Wrapping Paper Container
Repurposing the plastic bag dispensier into a container for your gift wrapping paper.
4. Mid-Century Modern Coffee Table
Remove the boring wood legs of the IKEA LACK coffee table and replace with a pair of signature tapered ones. You can get this unique and custom modern coffee table.
5. DIY IKEA Hack Desk Under $60
Get two small bookshelves from Target ($18 each) and a big butcher block desk top or a counter top from IKEA, then you can create this unique, functional and decorative desk for your home.
6. Modern Welded Table
This creative welded table was made with the wood tabletop from an IKEA LACK table and the X-shaped metal frame as the table legs. It’s simply chic and perfect for any room of your house.
7. Basket Pet Bed
Use an IKEA woven basket, screw it into the wall and add a cushion for a stylish bed for our tiny besties.
8. Ikea Hacked Barnboard Coffee Table
9. Textured Panel Dresser Makeover
10. A New Bedside Dresser:
11. Ikea Rast Dresser into Stylish Bathroom Storage
Paint a basic IKEA RAST chest with the gorgeous white and add rope pulls to create this stylish side stand for your bathroom with extra storage.
12. DIY Coffee Mugs and K-Cup Holder Organizer
Hang mugs and coffee pods with IKEA’s Fintorp System and create this stylish “coffee nook” of your own.
13. Vintage Inspired Kitchen Island
Use fresh gray paint, marble top, a towel bar.
14. DIY Command Center with Storage and Chalkboard
Particularly awesome, beautiful and creative command center hacked from simple IKEA shelves.
15. DIY Wire Basket Side Table
Flip the basket and add a stained wood top. A quick and easy way to make a stylish wire side table for $30.
16. Silver Washers Nightstand
Silver washers create the pretty design on the drawers, and a few extra pieces of wood create that handy little side rack for magazines and books.
17. DIY Charging Station Using Ikea’s Fintorp Rail
Attach some hooks to this simple fintorp rail from IKEA, and keep eletronics from cluttering your counter. You can also add some plants for decoration.
18. Bar Cart Night Stand
Turn the bar cart into this stylish nightstand in the bedroom. The three shelves offer some amazing bedside storage. Love this genius lifehack.
19. Pantry Storage Unites
Transform the plain white Kallax shelving units into storage units with natural elements. It looks so gorgeous and stylish for home decor!
20. New Craftroom Desk Hacked from IKEA Rast Dresser
Turn the plain dresser from IKEA into this new craftroom desk with furniture paint, hardware, a trim door and other supplies. Simple but creative DIY update!
21. IKEA Hack Pendant Planter
Make the simple pendant light cover into this creative planter! Super easy and quick ot make!
22. DIY Utensilo Mit Lattenrost Sultan Lade:
23. Ikea Lack Side Table-Corbels
Another creative and easy way to add a touch of style to the simple Lack table and hack it into this stylish side table for your bedroom.
24. Vertical Succulent Garden Planter
Create this lovely succulent planter with the tabletop of an IKEA Lack table . It will be a perfect decor of your garden whether hang it or lay it flat on a patio table.
25. DIY IKEA Hacked Curtain with Tassel Fringe
Make the plain white curtain from IKEA more stylish and beautiful by dressing up with tassel fringe.
26. Small Bridge Bookshelf
Make this fun little bridge shelf with IKEA STATLIG board, an EKBY BJARNUM shelf holder, and some paracord and steel washers.